Stayed at hotel for two nights. After reading some rather negative reviews, was a little worried on what to expect. We had a room on the top floor with fantastic views over London. The room was comfortable and clean, starting to look a little tired, but still ok. The breakfast was very good, about the best we have experienced while staying in London. The reception area was quite impressive and the staff very friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend this hotel as it was excellent value, and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England