I have used this hotel for many years, because of it's location. Great for business and leisure visits alike. The prime location benefits for fast easy access to London Underground some 500 yds, and has underground car parking, but be advised unload bags first at the front entrance, as there is no lift from garage to reception. The hotel is now in need of a facelift both inside and out. Inside, while a remodel is now surely due, he rooms are totally clean, well serviced, quite and comfortable. Booking for busuness in a Superior Room, is is not good to have to pay £10 per day to access wi-fi. Be sure to book advance,and always ask for deals. The presence of large tour groups suggest that the COPTHORNE Tara is good value, for me it is time to relocate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England