I cant complain about the price £170 for 2 adults and one child but the rroms are very tired and could do with a major overall fast. Very disappionted with the rooms, they were cleanish and the bedding a bit old but clean, but the room was very shabby round the edges, the bathroom fittings have began to rust over which isnt very appealling and the wallpaper scratched in areas and not that much better in the bathroom.
The hotel lobby is very nice and though we didnt eat there I thinkt here is plenty of places to eat in the hotel, we went in to the bar which allowed children which was good, but very pricey like all London hotels.
Breakfast was just about ok, and we managed to get in there before the rush started!
The air con wasnt up to much very old and didnt really do anything.
I didnt really like the area I thought it was too far out for all the major attractions having a child with us the underground was too much travelling, and the tube stations at Kensington high streeet were shut all weekend which caused us to get taxies or walk half hour to nearest tube (earls court) the buses we wanted on Sunday morning were not running down the high street either which added to our gloom, even though this had nothing to do with the hotel it madeour stay not very good.
If you want no frills hotel, no way is it a 4* hotel and cheap and to stay in the Kensington area then it is ok but if you want central London then I would say it.s a tad too far away.
Wouldnt stay again but thats just us, nothign wrong with the Millenium brand just didnt like the Copthorne Tara!
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara
- Copthorne Tara Hotel
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and EasyToBook so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.