I got this hotel using priceline (which claims it is 4 star, when almost every other site says 31/2) for $99 which I was really happy about for London. The hotels website listed 99 pounds which would have been double. However, I almost ending up paying that much anyway, and here is my biggest complaint about this hotel:
Internet in your room was 20 pounds a night!!! That's right, $40!!!!!! So I ending up upgrading my room to a corporate room for 40 pounds per night which gave me free internet and breakfast in the private lounge which was quite pleasant.
The location is in a pleasant shopping area in Kensington, and one block from the subway which is really nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but nothing exciting. I basically would recommend this hotel only if you get a great deal. And I suppose for London, I probably did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England