Very large Holiday Inn! Location was great and the hotel have its own drive way so you are not right on the main road. Because of it's sheer size, check in was a bit of a wait because they don't have enough staff behind the counter. (actually they do but most are too busy doing other things in the back and ignoring the fact that customers were waiting) We waited about 15mins and this was in the gold/platinum check in.
We got the exectutive room, which was a very small room with a giant King size bed and a one seater sofa which also converts to a bed. Not enough room overall, unless you do everything on top of the bed. Everything else was a Holiday Inn Executive room standard - so large flat screen tv, Water, robes etc.
Staff in the restaurant downstairs was fantastic. So friendly, professional and attentive. If it wasn't for them, I would give this review a 1! Given staff from front desk to the business centre were so terribly unimpressive.
Overall, it is a business hotel and so it is always busy. Not an ideal hotel if you are on vaccation but ok if you are there on business and need to be located conveniently in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England