We have just spent the weekend in London and stayed at this hotel. We were given a room on the 21st floor, which has a fantastic view over London. We particulary enjoyed seeing Harrods and the Eye lit up after dark. The hotel is just a couple of minutes from Gloucester Road tube station, so getting around was very easy. Although it is a big hotel, we were very impressed with the individual attention we were given, especially by the breakfast staff. The breakfast itself was impressive. We enjoyed dinner in the hotel restaurant - high quality. We felt that all staff were working hard to ensure our stay was comfortable, from check in on arrival, to using the luggage room on departure. We would definitely staff here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England