In spring last year I visited this hotel. My friends and I were kindly greeted a most interesting doorman who attempted to make conversation but his lack of English prevented this. The staff at the desk was polite and welcoming. We were very pleased with the room and the facilities. The room was spotless and the beds were delightful. As the night progressed standards started to slip. At 9pm we were looking out of our when a milkshake flew past our eyes and splat onto the floor. At 10pm we went down stairs for a hot drink. We later made our way to our room, we locked the door at settled into bed. An hour later we were woken by a deafening sound of a doorbell. I rushed out of bed to see three young boys sprinting down the corridor. As I looked down I began to realise they had thrown used teabags on four doors including mine. This may have been just a practical joke but none of the less it disturbed our sleep. A couple across the room made there way to the lobby to complain, we followed them down to see what cause of action would be made. The night guard was happy to help with our situation by sending security to our floor. We had no problems or disturbances after this. There was a wide range of choice for breakfast satisfying my very specific taste in food. The gym was superb and contained every single piece of weights equipment you could ever imagine. I will not be recommending this hotel to any elderly people or people looking for a good night sleep. My experience with this hotel may have been a one off but overall it ruined my experience at Kensington, Holiday Inn. I will not be returning to this chaotic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England