Stayed here after the office Christmas party. Had a double room on 6th floor. Room was clean and tidy. The size was adequate for single occupancy but would have been a bit small for two. Bathroom was also quite small. Bed was comfortable. Room suitable for business traveller.
Breakfast was fine food wise with plenty of choice but service was poor and inattentive which was only a problem as coffee was served rather than help yourself and they only filled up a single cup rather than providing a pot of coffee.
Bar was open till very late which was useful as the office party continued here till about 3.30am !
Location is ok but a moderate walk from the tube although close to London Overground service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, LondonMarketing.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel
- Hilton London Olympia England