“First class hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Milestone Hotel

You added The Milestone Hotel to your Saves list
The Milestone Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Kensington Court | Kensington, London W8 5DL, England (Kensington and Hyde Park)   |
Special Offer
4 nights for 3
Ranked #3 of 1,066 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“First class hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at The Milestone three times and we now consider it our favourite hotel in London. The friendly staff make you feel very welcome and nothing is ever too much trouble.They always remember what pillows we prefer, what newspaper we read and the names of our children! Afternoon tea served in The Park Lounge is a real treat. Its elegant architecture, beautifully designed rooms along with attention to detail and courteous staff make it a very special hotel.

Room Tip: Every room is unique but a room looking over Kensington Gardens gives you the best views.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
I was so happy, that once again, you enjoyed your stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. We try our very hardest , as a team, to ensure that all of our guests only ever receive the very best service and facilities so I was delighted that we have met your expecations once again. I have passed onyour kind words to my great team here and we hope you will come and stay with us once again in the near future.
Kind regards,
Andrew Pike

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

my partner and i have just returned from this fine establishment on business the staff here made our stay very special indeed Immaculately clean friendly staff glorious food great location very very special i would like to thank every member of staff for making our stay so warm and relaxed

Room Tip: there is no tips just go
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
I was so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. Thank you also for taking the time to leave such nice feedback. I have passed on your kind words to all the team at the Hotel and I do hope that you will join us once again in the near future so we can once again meet your expectations.
Kind regards,
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Milestone is a lovely hotel - beautiful accommodation and thoughtful service without any stuffiness. My partner and I stayed for a business trip combined with a birthday celebration, and the staff at the Milestone made our stay very special. They were so welcoming and courteous that we relaxed immediately. Our room was exquisitely decorated and spotless, with a wonderful view of the park. I don't always sleep well when travelling, but not a problem here - the bed was exceptionally comfortable with gorgeous linens. This is a true gem, looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
I was absolutely delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your recent birthday/business trip to us at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you found the hotel your London "home from home" and enjoyed our genuine hospitality and service. I have passed on your very kind words on to my team . Please do come back and visit us once again in the near future.
Bottmingen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

J spent two fantastic days with my wife in this marvelous, very beautiful hotel. We extremely enjoyed the time in an unique suite with a four poster bed and very beautiful antique furniture including Victorian windows and the viws towards
Kensington Gardens and Palace. Many thanks to Angelina and Fraj. They were very friendly and helpful! The public area inside the Hotel is also very special and beautiful. Everything is perfect including all details. We really highly recommend
this wonderful Milestone Hotel and we already look forward to come back soon.

Room Tip: Suite with Kensington Garden views.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
I was so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words. I have passed on your thanks to Angelina, Fran and the rest of the team. Please do come and stay with us again in the near future.
Many thanks
Lincoln, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My friend and I recently spent a wonderful night at this beautiful hotel. Immaculately clean, friendly staff, delicious food. Ideal location with views of Kensington Palace and very close to the Royal Albert Hall, only took us 10 minutes to walk to this venue for a show.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location to your liking. As you said it is very handy if you are attending an event at The Royal Albert Hall.
Please do come and see us again in the near future.
Spring Lake, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The Milestone Hotel is a truly unique and special experience. We were return guests and were ever more pleased by this fantastic and friendly hotel. The hotel itself is a beautifully designed property with stunning views over Kensington Palace and the grounds. Each room is a uniquely designed home away from home. The Stables Bar is a real treat as is the Library and Chenestons Restaurant. Most importantly the service at this hotel is incomparable. You are treated royally from the first hello to the last goodbye. A true 5 star hotel in every way!

Room Tip: Add breakfast to your stay, it is fantastic. Excellent and comfortable beds.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Firstly many thanks for taking the time to leave your very kind words following your stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you found all aspects of your stay to your liking and that you enjoyed your experiences in our Bar, Restaurant and Lounge. I have passed on your kind words to the team and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
St. Petersburg, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

had a wonderful stay at this hotel as usual. Every time time in London I stay there for several reasons:
- excellent location - you not only enjoy the views of Hyde Park and Kensington Palace but also enjoy comfortable sorrundins of Kensington High and Noting Hill
- traditional english interior - although I like more modern hotels it is not the case for the Milestone English tradition is just as it should be not too much
- excllent service and staff - peple working in the hotel know you in person and always do their best to make you feel as confortable as possible
- I have even received a birthday cake for my birthday))

Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Many thanks for taking the time to post your very kind words following your stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the ambience and location to your liking. I was also happy to read that you enjoyed the service you received and that we met your expectations. Please do come and visit us again soon.
Many thanks
Andrew Pike

Been to The Milestone Hotel? Share your experiences!