The Royal Trafalgar by Thistle is a very good hotel for theatre lovers,
It is situated near the most popular theatre halls, as well as to very good restaurants and to the shopping area of Oxford street.
The hotel looks new and modern.
Hotel-personnel is young, very well trained, and very polite.
Rooms are quiet and very clean.
Breakfast is good. Anyhow – on Sunday, the service at the breakfast-hotel-restaurant is slow and less efficient.
At the second day of our stay, the housekeeping personnel has forgot to clean and arrange our room. This was very disappointing.
The Royal Trafalgar by Thistle is very good for couples as well as for businessmen. It is Certainly not a place for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There aren’t many genuinely quiet streets right in the heart of London. But they do exist - and we’re on one of them. In fact, you might never guess that Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a few minutes’ walk. The Royal Trafalgar has the City on one side, Whitehall on the other and history everywhere you look. The National Gallery is literally next door, as is the square that shares our name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar London, England