I stayed here with my partner for a birthday treat for him. I called up the hotel 2 weeks prior to our visit to advise the staff it was my partners birthday and if they could arrange a card and possibly a cake. When we arrived, the receptionist was friendly but not obliging. I asked if we could upgrade and she said she did. The super friendly bell boy showed us to our room but when entering the room, it was a standard (originaly what I booked) not an upgrade. There was no cake, no card and no champagne, which I requested. Our first nite was very noisy as the aircon in our room seemed to have a problem, we woke up feeling very tired due to a sleepness nite because of the noise from the aircon. Breakfast at the hotel was decent but pricey and the staff are moody and didnt seem to care wheather we waited for 20 miutes for someone to take our order. Never the less...the room was clean and a good size. The hotel is in a good location and the hotel itself is ultra modern. After a bad experience and a great big bill to pay at the end of it all, it is safe to say I wont be staying here again!!! its a shame, if the staff were more accomdating it could have changed my mind. But the money I spent here I rather spend it at another hotrel we stayed at year before last and they couldnt do more for me and my partner on his birthday....that is what I call money well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From its dazzling location at the hub of Covent Garden, West End theatres and Trafalgar Square, St Martins Lane is a dramatic and daring reinvention of the urban resort. Smart, witty and sophisticated, the hotel is filled with energy, vitality and magic. Unique features include the acclaimed Asia de Cuba restaurant, wildly popular Light Bar, and interactive light displays in every Guest Room that encourage guests to personalize their own individual space, and help to turn the hotel into a beautiful and ever changing mosaic of color. St. Martins Lane Hotel offers seasonal packages and special offers including weekend, holiday, and breakfast packages. These offers are exclusive to the site and are available for a wide variety of room types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LondonMarketing.com, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your St Martins Lane London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England