Perfect location, amazing room (loft suite with 2 queen beds). Had dinner in Asia de Cuba from the pre theatre menu which was great value for money and delicious! The staff at St Martins lane are so helpful I must give a special mention to Nicole Messham in guest relations who I contacted before we arrived at the hotel she gave us the best advice for bars and restaurants. Nicole arranged for a bottle of champagne to be sent to our room which was a lovely surprise. I cannot wait to return to St Martins Lane and would not hesitate to recommend it to all of my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From its dazzling location at the hub of Covent Garden, West End theatres and Trafalgar Square, St Martins Lane is a dramatic and daring reinvention of the urban resort. Smart, witty and sophisticated, the hotel is filled with energy, vitality and magic. Unique features include the acclaimed Asia de Cuba restaurant, wildly popular Light Bar, and interactive light displays in every Guest Room that encourage guests to personalize their own individual space, and help to turn the hotel into a beautiful and ever changing mosaic of color. St. Martins Lane Hotel offers seasonal packages and special offers including weekend, holiday, and breakfast packages. These offers are exclusive to the site and are available for a wide variety of room types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LondonMarketing.com, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your St Martins Lane London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England