“Amazing Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of St Martins Lane London Hotel

You added St Martins Lane London Hotel to your Saves list
St Martins Lane London Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45 St Martin's Lane, London WC2N 4HX, England (Leicester Square / Shaftesbury Avenue)   |
Special Offer
Up to 25% off, Book Today
Ranked #91 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Perfect location, amazing room (loft suite with 2 queen beds). Had dinner in Asia de Cuba from the pre theatre menu which was great value for money and delicious! The staff at St Martins lane are so helpful I must give a special mention to Nicole Messham in guest relations who I contacted before we arrived at the hotel she gave us the best advice for bars and restaurants. Nicole arranged for a bottle of champagne to be sent to our room which was a lovely surprise. I cannot wait to return to St Martins Lane and would not hesitate to recommend it to all of my family and friends.

• Stayed March 2014
nicole_messham, Guest Relations Manager at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Jamie,

It was pleasure to create a fantastic weekend for you. I am delighted that you found St Martins Lane to be exactly what you were looking for.
Our Loft double queen rooms are perfect to unwind,relax and enjoy a romantic weekend break espicially with the beautiful stand-alone bathtub for optimum relaxtion.

Asia de Cuba continues to delight and enchant both new and returning guests. I am so glad you were able to enjoy it.
Next time make sure you sample some of our incredible cocktails in the Light Bar.

Please let me know when you plan to return I would love to personally manage your booking.

Nicole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Hebrew first
Liverpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Great location, fabulous rooms, fantastic bar and restaurant. Could be a handful of top hotels in London. What really sets the st martins lane hotel apart is the attention to detail and the wonderful staff. Couldn't recommend any higher

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Caroline,

Thank you for taking your time to review St Martins Lane and a big thank you for your continued loyalty to our brand and our hotel.
We dare to be pioneers in cultured lifestyle hospitality and what really sets us apart is our staff and I thank you so much for bringing that to into the spotlight.

We are awaiting your return to St Martins Lane so we can continue the magic.
Please let me know when you plan to return. I look forward to hearing from you.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We chose to stay here as a special treat despite living in London. The location is beyond perfect. The rooms are all white and clean and very spacious. Fantastic bathroom! It was enormous with a walk in shower. We even got a welcome note and some tasty treats from the manager. It was all just seamless and very well run. The room was floor to ceiling window along the whole side of the room and it was just fantastic. Really this place makes you feel special.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Alexia,

Wow what an incredible review- Thankyou!

It seems that you have felt the magic that we try to create at St Martins Lane ensuring that our guests have the most memorable and comfortable experience whilst in London.
Everyone deserves a little treat and I'm delighted you chose St Martins Lane for yours. Our floor to ceiling windows are fantastic to let all that beautiful sunshine in.

Please let me know when you plan to return to London I would love to personally manage your booking - you can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Hotel clean and staff friendly. Double room was like a shoe box for £250 a night room only
Expected to be bigger . Looking out onto a building getting renovated wasn't great but not
Hotels fault I suppose . Also hotel bar doesn't open til late afternoon. Not somewhere I would stay again due to personal preference .

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
nicole_messham, Guest Relations Manager at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Nicola,

Thank you for your review. I’m delighted that all staff you encountered during your stay were friendly and attentive.
We do offer other room categorie which I am happy to help you in selecting a room that would be better suited for you. Please let me know if you are in London again as I hope you will reconsider a return to the hotel and allow us the opportunity to demonstrate our substance and our style.

We are refreshing our guest rooms currently and I would really like if I had the opportunity to showcase these stunning rooms to you. You can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great location in Covent Garden with a highly attentive staff that is willing to help with restaurant recommendations, reservation issues, etc. Everyone is friendly and makes the stay enjoyable.

On a recent trip, weather caused major flight issues and the front desk staff (Annalicia) worked with me to extend my stay if necessary. Definitley made a difficult situation easier.

Will definitley be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at St Martins Lane.
Annalicia will be delighted to know that she was able to aid you in your travel plans.
As a team we are dedicated to ensuring our guests have a wonderful visit from start to finish.
We are a family of passionate and friendly individuals who are committed to delivering exceptional guest service and I'm glad we achieved this with you
Please let me know when you plan to return to us and I would be more than happy to personally manage your booking.

I look forward to welcoming you back to St Martins Lane.

Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I travel for business 4-5 time year to London, and I can honestly say it's the best hotel I have ever been to in London. Very friendly, not too expensive, big rooms, modern but above all - the best location!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Edward,

Thank you for your lovely review of St Martins Lane and your continued loyalty to our hotel.
You are part of the Morgans Hotel Group family for life now! I'm overjoyed to see that we continue to impress you and our staff are always committed to ensuring your stays are flawless.

Our location is perfect for someone like yourself who travels to London on business or the 1st time traveller - it's right in the heart of where you want to be.

I look forward to seeing you soon again Edward.

Milan, Lombardia, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great experience at St Martins Hotel. Located in a great area, walking distance to best London spots. Room very nice (mine a bit small but cozy). Very Very clean.. and all staff very taking care form the valet at the front door to receptionist, concierge, waiter/ess.. all of them!
I really recommend it..

Room Tip: if you plan a visit in couple ask for a big room..