Stayed here for 1 night and what can I say? Wow!!
My partner booked this hotel as a surprise, we were celebrating a special occasion and he had been in contact with the con concierge staff and Nicole the guest experience manager prior to our arrival. They arranged for an upgrade, fresh rose petals spread throughout the room, a bottle of champagne and complimentary cocktails in the bar, the perfect touch!!!
The hotel itself is in the best location close to everuthing and everywhere. The staff are very helpful and the rooms lovely.
Will definitely recommend this hotel and will be returning, hopefully for longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From its dazzling location at the hub of Covent Garden, West End theatres and Trafalgar Square, St Martins Lane is a dramatic and daring reinvention of the urban resort. Smart, witty and sophisticated, the hotel is filled with energy, vitality and magic. Unique features include the acclaimed Asia de Cuba restaurant, wildly popular Light Bar, and interactive light displays in every Guest Room that encourage guests to personalize their own individual space, and help to turn the hotel into a beautiful and ever changing mosaic of color. St. Martins Lane Hotel offers seasonal packages and special offers including weekend, holiday, and breakfast packages. These offers are exclusive to the site and are available for a wide variety of room types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LondonMarketing.com, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your St Martins Lane London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England