I stayed 3 nights while in a business trip in London. The room is small, but clean and nice. Bathroom is super clean and modern. I stayed in the 325 room, which has an awful view, but I didn't need one. I don't recommend the hotel with you're traveling accompanied, because the design of the room is perfect for one person, that's it. Staff is super nice and helpful. They have partnership with a fitness center next door, which is very convenient. Hotel location is great: close to Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and other attractions and main transportation. I would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From its dazzling location at the hub of Covent Garden, West End theatres and Trafalgar Square, St Martins Lane is a dramatic and daring reinvention of the urban resort. Smart, witty and sophisticated, the hotel is filled with energy, vitality and magic. Unique features include the acclaimed Asia de Cuba restaurant, wildly popular Light Bar, and interactive light displays in every Guest Room that encourage guests to personalize their own individual space, and help to turn the hotel into a beautiful and ever changing mosaic of color. St. Martins Lane Hotel offers seasonal packages and special offers including weekend, holiday, and breakfast packages. These offers are exclusive to the site and are available for a wide variety of room types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your St Martins Lane London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England