Great location close to all that beats in this vibrant city.
The rooms are a little small but that is London and when you are in the location of this hotel, who cares.... Walk out the cool door of this hotel and you are 3 minutes walk to some of London's best atractions and if you like trendy bars and a vibrant atmosphere the streets around this hotel go off after work so you will have no trouble finding friends and quality drinking establishments. The hotel is super trendy and modern and has a cool bar/restaurant on the bottom floor, along with some of the coolest teeth seats I have seen. The rooms look over the bustiling streets or the old London rooftops and have some cool features such as mood lighting and a nice roomy bathroom. The beds are super comfy after a day of exploring London streets and the blinds will keep the light out if you have had a big night. We found the service here really good, especially the concierge service. My wife had wanted to do High Tea in London and I had left it a tad late... After calling around I had no luck. One call from the concierge and I was out of trouble as he swiftly made a booking at one of the best high tea's in London. When we arrived at the High Tea we were treated to some extra special attention due to our concierge friend and contact. This was super cool and helpful. So make sure you use the well connected and knowledgable concierge. The hotel has a car park at the back if you happen to be driving like we were and a host of breakfast places around. Enjoy thuis trendy and modern hotel that is in one of the best locations for a fun stay in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From its dazzling location at the hub of Covent Garden, West End theatres and Trafalgar Square, St Martins Lane is a dramatic and daring reinvention of the urban resort. Smart, witty and sophisticated, the hotel is filled with energy, vitality and magic. Unique features include the acclaimed Asia de Cuba restaurant, wildly popular Light Bar, and interactive light displays in every Guest Room that encourage guests to personalize their own individual space, and help to turn the hotel into a beautiful and ever changing mosaic of color. St. Martins Lane Hotel offers seasonal packages and special offers including weekend, holiday, and breakfast packages. These offers are exclusive to the site and are available for a wide variety of room types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotel.de, LondonMarketing.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your St Martins Lane London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England