If you like stark white boxes you`ll love this hotel.The rooms are very boxy, we had a Deluxe king and it is well kitted out with a fantastically comfortable bed and a superb power shower.The but is the whole place lacks personality.The rooms have everything you need and ours was on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet at night for it`s central Covent Garden location. The wardrobe space is limiting being hanging space and boxes built in on either side of the entrance to the bathroom area.I found the green light on the air con very bright at night and slightly annoying considering the blackout curtains work so well.
On going downstairs to try out the hotel bar, I was seriously disappointed, it is a rectangular space opening out from the reception area and it is obviously the coolest bar to be at the moment, as it was jammed full at 8pm and had very loud beat music blaring with multi coloured lighting, and just no chance of a quiet corner to sit and get a beer?This place is uber cool and trendy but lacks any warmth and personality. Breakfasts was included in the room rate and was basically a self serve from the buffet of all sorts of fruits, yoghuts, pastries, hams, cheeses and cereals with also available a full selection of cooked scrambled eggs, beans, bacon and sausages and mushrooms under hot display hoods. Overall not bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From its dazzling location at the hub of Covent Garden, West End theatres and Trafalgar Square, St Martins Lane is a dramatic and daring reinvention of the urban resort. Smart, witty and sophisticated, the hotel is filled with energy, vitality and magic. Unique features include the acclaimed Asia de Cuba restaurant, wildly popular Light Bar, and interactive light displays in every Guest Room that encourage guests to personalize their own individual space, and help to turn the hotel into a beautiful and ever changing mosaic of color. St. Martins Lane Hotel offers seasonal packages and special offers including weekend, holiday, and breakfast packages. These offers are exclusive to the site and are available for a wide variety of room types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Splendia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your St Martins Lane London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England