This used to be out "go to" hotel in London for 20 years - we stayed once or twice a year, and we regularly sent our friends and colleagues there - we are still in the Eclub. The location is great and the experience was always wonderful - typified by great service where any problem could get resolved.
Standards have dropped - especially service - and the hotel is now tired, grubby at the edges, and things just go wrong and don't get fixed. We twice complained, filled in their surveys, asked to be contacted - but nothing happens - all i can guess is that they prefer their transient trade in the WinterGarden and don't value returning guests.
We moved to the Churchill - not far away - which is a Park Hyatt. The club level there is everything we used to like about the Landmark - great building, nice atmosphere, outstanding service, and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LHW, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England