We want to thank the hotel and the staff for the excellent hospitality. We recommend the hotel to any family that wants a luxurious stay in London. Every single employee of the hotel took interest in taking good care of us and our 20-month old daughter.
The breakfast buffet in the winter garden was a great start in the day. We want to say a special thank you to Marta and Eufelia for their warm welcome every morning.
We had some meals in twotwentytwo restaurant which were ok. We also spent an evening at the spa, which we found relaxing.
The room was very spacious and warm decorated with regular room service throughout the day.
The location was a bit remote from Thames river and other attractions, but all in all convenient for shopping in Oxford street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LondonMarketing.com, LHW, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England