“Excellent hotel for families” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Landmark London

You added The Landmark London to your Saves list
The Landmark London
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ, England (Marylebone)   |
Ranked #91 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent hotel for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We want to thank the hotel and the staff for the excellent hospitality. We recommend the hotel to any family that wants a luxurious stay in London. Every single employee of the hotel took interest in taking good care of us and our 20-month old daughter.
The breakfast buffet in the winter garden was a great start in the day. We want to say a special thank you to Marta and Eufelia for their warm welcome every morning.
We had some meals in twotwentytwo restaurant which were ok. We also spent an evening at the spa, which we found relaxing.
The room was very spacious and warm decorated with regular room service throughout the day.
The location was a bit remote from Thames river and other attractions, but all in all convenient for shopping in Oxford street.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your feedback on this website.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team members were able to make your time with us that bit more memorable. Our spacious and comfortable guest rooms and delicious cuisine served at our restaurants are elements of our hotel that we are extremely proud of, and it is always such a pleasure to read our guests’ positive comments regarding these.

I do, however, want to apologize that you found our location was not ideal to visit main tourist attractions. Our concierge team works very hard to support guests with their sightseeing plans by booking tours and offering their advice.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Andrew Batchelor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (291)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Oxfordshire, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with a colleague as we were attending an awards ceremony held at the hotel. It is very grand - although the Marylebone station entrance doesn't necessarily give this impression! The staff couldn't do enough to help and it feels a very grand old place. The room we had was large with two king size beds and gorgeous marble bathroom.

The downstairs bar had a good atmosphere both day and night - the tapas style nibbles were really enjoyable!

We had breakfast in the Palm Court and while it was expensive (although not really by London standards!) it was excellent. The location is ideal right next to Marylebone station and I would highly recommend!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read not only that you and your colleague enjoyed your stay, but also that you felt the urge to share a review on this site. Thank you for your kind words regarding our lovely rooms and unique Atrium - I am pleased that our hotel left such an impression on you. Our team works hard to ensure all our guests’ stays are as comfortable and memorable as possible, and I am delighted that they were able to do just that on this occasion.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We spent the Christmas holiday in London, staying at The Landmark and we were not disappointed! The hotel and staff were wonderful including Gabor, who worked the entire holiday!! The hotel is across from the Marylebone underground station making it very easy to travel. We even watched out first football game across the street at a great pub on Boxing Day! Found memories and experiences for everyone in the family.

Stayed December 2013
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your review on this website following your recent visit.

I was delighted to read your positive comments about our hotel, in particular the memorable moments created by Gabor. It will be my pleasure to pass your kind words on to him, and I am sure he will be thrilled to hear them. It is always a joy for our team and for me to read such wonderful comments about our hotel and the service we provide to our guests.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Warwickshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I wanted to come here for the Sunday brunch and it lived up to my expectations it was fabulous, my husband then booked us in for 2 nights into a suite. Our stay was first class, nothing was too much trouble, we requested a DVD player which was brought up to the room and set up by the staff. Breakfast was brilliant and the service was some of the best we have experienced. The champagne that my husband had ordered was waiting in the room and we were shown to our room and everything explained to us. Great location by the station. I would love to stay here again soon as it was such a treasured break without the kids. Would I stay again.....absolutely!

Room Tip: The suites are lovely, but I'm sure all rooms are great.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your comments on this website.

I am delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and that our team was able to make it a bit more special for you. We ensure to meet but also exceed expectations and are pleased to deliver memorable moments, such as for your 40th Birthday!

We are especially proud of our convenient location as well as our spacious and comfortable guest rooms. I am very pleased that you enjoyed these aspects in particular, as well as our stunning Atrium and delicious breakfast.

Thank you once again for your positive remarks – it will be my pleasure to share them with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Landmark in the near future.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stayed at the Landmark for one night on the 04/01/14 with my other half.
All I can say about it is WOW.
Everything was perfect.
The staff were all more than helpful. We arrived at 11.00 am and check in was at 3.00 but this caused no issues at all. Everything was catered for.
The hotel is beautiful and the winter garden looks incredible.
We stayed in the Marylebone studio and were very pleased with the room.
I did not try out the bar or pool but the breakfast in the winter garden was excellent.
Great choice to cater for all needs.
Would highly recommend it and cannot wait to return.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you and your partner enjoyed your experience at our hotel. Our team members work hard to ensure that all our guests’ stays are as comfortable and memorable as possible, and I am personally very pleased that they were able to do just that for you. It will be my pleasure to pass your comments on to our team.

I look forward to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and i stayed at the Landmark this past holiday season. From the onset our experience was seamless and comfortable. From accommodating our early arrival check in to accommodating an additional bed in our room our stay was memorable. The staff are very friendly and proactive, the fitness center is well furnished and the equipment in excellent condition. A family friendly place that we found to be a an ideal choice to visit sites via metro. The concierge service was insightful and well informed. Guided us appropriately so that we were able to get on the train to Swindon in time to avoid the oncoming Gail conditions. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The amenities are thoughtful and a nice variety of dining options. Melbourne train station across the street provide easy access to underground or above ground train options for site seeing....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

May I say how pleased I was to read your positive comments. Our team aims to fulfil and exceed guest expectations at all times and I am delighted that we were able to do just that for you and your family. We are very proud of the efficiency and friendliness of our team members, as well as our beautiful location and spacious rooms, and it will be my pleasure to share your lovely feedback with the rest of our team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed in the Landmark using an offer on the LHW. I arrived at the hotel a little early and this was no trouble whatsoever for the checkin staff. My room (executive corner suite) was promptly available, along with fresh fruit and water.

The room was extremely spacious, by far the largest room I have had in London. The bathroom could be a little larger but was large enough for me as I was alone.

The hotel lobby can be a little confusing, got lost a couple of times. Had lunch in the atrium, I arrived a few moments prior to closing yet the staff were very welcoming an accommodating.

Best sleep I have had in a long long time

Room Tip: Executive suite is a must!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent visit.

Along with the rest of our team, I was delighted to read such positive comments about your experience here with us. I am especially pleased that you enjoyed the luxury of our comfortable and spacious rooms.

I am sorry that you found our lobby to be confusing, however. I do hope this aspect did not influence your overall experience in a negative way. It is always our pleasure to ensure our guests thoroughly enjoy their stay.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Andrew Batchelor

Been to The Landmark London? Share your experiences!