This hotel described in a single word is, outstanding. It is a remarkably spacious hotel with a very impressive lobby. The decor is elegant, the rooms do not disappoint either. Large, yet cozy, and the marble-laden bathrooms aren't all that bad either!
The room service seem to make a habit out of arriving punctually, and as for some of the meals that we had there, it was becoming evident that a gastronomic favour had been bestowed upon us!
The location is superb, 1 stop away from the cinema on the train, Oxford St and Marlebone are also easily accessible.
i'd struggle to fault the hotel, but if I must, there is an entry fee for use of the swimming pool, but well worth it.
Overall, there simply isn't a better hotel to stay at when visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LondonMarketing.com, LHW, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England