Very nice and grand hotel, it used to be the Grand Hotel of Marylebone station. All grand, marble, palm trees (fake), gold, etc. We had an executive room which was one of the largest rooms I've ever been in and the bathroom was just glorious white marble all round. Only downside was that there were some stain on the footstool and on the carpet, in places. We could have complained but it was only minor so we 'survived' the 4 nights.
Very friendly and helpful staff and quite efficient. We ate at their various restaurants and the quality and service was very good; although on the pricier side. But it's clearly done to be a bit more exclusive. Certainly worth a visit, if for anything else for high tea in the grand central glass-covered hall. They have alternatively a harpist of pianist playing soothing music.
The pool and spa were also glorious, just a shame that the week we were there the sauna was out of order and apparently will need complete redoing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, LHW, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England