Tacky!! If you like violet and purple with airport lounge music this might be your thing! Really disenchanted by the whole experience, went through a maze of corridors to get there, the inverted mirror logo at the entrance is horrendous and the whole place lacks any character whatsoever, the kind of bar you would expect at a Holiday Inn but prices you wouldn't even expect from a decent 5 Star hotel! Dull, dull, dull!!!
3 Peronis and 3 House Red Wine by the Glass for 91GBP (also hidden VAT and service charges which is just cheeky)------ Enough Said!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, LHW, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England