“Great hotel, nice location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Landmark London

Save Saved
You added The Landmark London to your Saves list
The Landmark London
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ, England (Marylebone)   |
Ranked #101 of 1,073 hotels in London
LONDON
“Great hotel, nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Superb stay, my room was upgraded to a Studio room with fantastic living room and two double beds for me and my little kids.
Breakfast was fair and good for a 5* Hotel, nothing special.
I am recommanding to having a visit to the SPA with swimming pool, Sauna and large jaccuzi ... the swimming pool was at a very nice temparature for Christmas period, we just loved it. Hyde Park was 2 minutes driving, 10 minutes walking so location was good.
Should we go back to this hotel, yes for sure.

1,507 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Flower Mound, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I loved the large room and the friendliness of the staff. The location is great for sightseeing, shopping and dining in central London. I would stay here again. The restaurant located in the atrium must be good because I had trouble having lunch there because it was so crowded. I went at 12:30 p.m. and was told it would be 3 or 3:30 p.m. before I could get in.

Room Tip: I reserved a family room with two beds. It had a chair, sofa, two beds and nice bathrooms. I recom...
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Fantastic stay - nothing more to say.
Stayed here for work and had a enjoyable stay. Everything was perfect.
Ideal location for visitors to london to base their stay from.
This was my second stay at this hotel and will be coming back again soon.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Vail, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I really wanted to love this hotel. It falls quite short of its 5 star rating. The furnishings are worn, the staff is eager but falls short of excellent service. The extra charges are everywhere! Really, to use the gym is a ten pound charge and it is tiny with no real amenities. One tasty late dinner was in the 222, the atrium restaurant is boring and weird. Go for high tea anywhere but here. It is a short pleasant walk to Marylebone High St, go there for great small restaurants and cool shops. Great local pubs all around the small side streets, avoid the Alsop Arms, the hotel sends guests there. We love London but there are far superior hotels for the money.

Room Tip: Room was very small, ask for one with a sitting area or a larger bathroom, of course away from eleva...
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is one of the best hotels in London. We had a wonderful time, an exceptionally high level of customer service was provided throughout our stay at this beautiful hotel.
Being a 5* hotel of course its pricey but it delivers and cannot fault it any way.

Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I booked 3 rooms at The Landmark Hotel for my wedding day and every one of them was beautiful. My friend had the standard room overlooking the atrium and Christmas tree, my Mum had the family room overlooking the street and we had an executive room all on the 4th floor and all amazing. The family and executive rooms were massive which is rare for London, but the standard room was very spacious too and equally as beautiful. This is the first time in many years that I have checked into a hotel and not had to change rooms!! I was concerned about the noise from the busy road at night but you couldn't hear it at all. I am very fussy but found the hotel and staff amazing. From our experience I can highly recommend the hotel. We got married over the road at the Westminster town hall in the morning and went back to the hotel for a wonderful breakfast where we were made to feel very special. There was a lovely choice of foods at breakfast which we all thoroughly enjoyed. I was concerned that the Atrium restaurant would be cold but it was well heated and very comfortable. We didn't want to leave the hotel and we're already planning our next trip. If I won the lottery I think I'd want to live there!

Room Tip: There's an M&S at the back of the hotel which is a great option for bottles of water etc.
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is how I would define a 5-star hotel. Our room was amazing, the staff was always courteous and willing to go beyond the call of duty to help us, and the location was prime. However, you pay for it. Like an earlier reviewer said, I was surprised that the gym and internet were not included in the rate, which is steep.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Landmark London? Share your experiences!