Superb stay, my room was upgraded to a Studio room with fantastic living room and two double beds for me and my little kids.
Breakfast was fair and good for a 5* Hotel, nothing special.
I am recommanding to having a visit to the SPA with swimming pool, Sauna and large jaccuzi ... the swimming pool was at a very nice temparature for Christmas period, we just loved it. Hyde Park was 2 minutes driving, 10 minutes walking so location was good.
Should we go back to this hotel, yes for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, LHW, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England