My husband and I stayed for two weeks in the Landmark last December 2011, including Christmas and New Year and we must say that the hotel was surprisingly excellent, we were in an executive suite room: Rooms and bathrooms very large and well appointed, extremely attentive service all the time and great restaurants, besides a very complete Spa
The rooms have beautiful views of the atriun and a nice piano is played in the evening
Now, from 10th January 2012 I'm with them once again, this time alone in a double room and again there are only praise to be made.
As I come to London once or twice a year I think I finally found The hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark London Hotel
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Amex, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.