We stayed overnight on the day of the London Marathon as a Hilton Honors member we stayed on a reward night. The location of this hotel is excellent only 5 minute walk to Covent Garden. We took the car and parked opposite the hotel and it was £30 per night and this car park was secure. The room was of reasonable size and clean, it was also very quiet. We didn't eat at the hotel so cannot comment on that, but it all looked very nice. Would definitely recommend staying here to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England