Stayed a number of times - always received by helpfully and efficiently by the Reception staff. Well appointed rooms - but all are quite small and can be a little cramped. Odd bar service in that (not too) late night service is managed by the reception staff. Only ever had breakfast here so can't comment too much on the food - but dining too is spacious and breakfast - although standard fare - is kept fresh.
Lunchtime Catering for the meeting rooms was very good - with high quality coffee/tea and biscuits etc as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, LondonMarketing.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England