On arrival at 2pm we orders some lunch in the bar which was excellent. I was impressed with the staffs' attitude and the value considering we were just off the strand.
Our room was a double deluxe, great bed, nice room overall but we were low down at the front and cons midnight the continuing traffic hampered our sleep after a hard days sightseeing.
Overall I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel but try and get a room in a quieter location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England