I recently booked a table for 4 as a treat to my nieces for doing well in their exams. Last year a friend and I had afternoon tea at the Hilton London Green Park, where we offered an excellent service, where our special request of halal sandwiches was acknowledged. Moreover, there was excellent customer service with generous refills and the atmosphere was brilliant. In this vein, I had booked this afternoon tea with the Doubletree by Hilton. Although, the staff were helpful in accomodating our drinks request, I was hoping for a Hilton inspired afternoon. However, I have now realised that just because the name Hilton is in the overall name of this hotel, sadly, the service matched nowhere near. For £50, the four of us had enough tea but sadly nothing else. Very disappointing afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England