From the moment we arrived in a group of four we were made welcome. The desk staff could not have been more helpful. They were smart, efficient and did everything with a smile.
The room: Clean and comfortable although for a four star, a wee bit small. And as with many hotels in December the room temperature was high, although the air con soon brought that down to a comfortable level. The rooms were equipped with tea and coffee facilities and an iron and ironing board. The bathroom was very clean and well equipped.
The only meal we had was breakfast that consisted of the usual options and choices, and produce was of a very high standard.
The location is very good.
We only stayed for one night but all agreed we would be happy to return. A very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England