We visited London for holiday and then business at the Wellcome Trust, staying 6 days. The room was way in the back facing the side street and very quiet. Services were fine, though we didn't stay around a lot. We had breakfast and tea in the member's lounge which was fine, though they do not keep it well stocked, especially towards the end of the hours. Plan to be there early if you want something to eat.
I would return, especially being this close to the British Museum. It is half way between tube stops , but the walk is not bad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England