Stayed here for a single night on a trip to London. Room was a good size, good value for money, clean, modern and up to date. The staff were as helpful as staff in any London hotel ever are.
The bed/ pillow combination was very comfortable and unusually for me I slept well.
The location for me was ideal as it wasn't too far from either Kings cross or Trafalgar Square where my meeting was- 10 minutes in a cab even in morning rush hour.
All in all a comfortable & more than satisfactory stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England