Nice hotel located in the west end of london, very clean hotel and pleasant staff. Nice out of the way bar located on the 2nd floor w/a interesting display of whiskey bottles. The main floor features a nice looking restaurant w/a tasty menu. Apple computers in every room. To catch the tubes about a 20 minute walk. 20 minute walk to Big Ben, Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, LondonMarketing.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England