I booked this through late rooms and it was excellent value at £70.00 room only. A bit of a walk from the tube but very central location great access to sights and attractions and of course the west end. The room was very nicely decorated & when you check in they give you warm cookies!! Room was quite small but really lovely, comfy bed, pillows were ok. No iron in room but housekeeping brought one up in no time. We didn't eat here so can't comment on the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, LondonMarketing.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England