Stayed here for my birthday weekend, rooms were small but everything you needed in them. Received our warm cookie on arrival which was a great touch. Receptionist was very helpful. Beds very comfortable and no noise at all which was surprising being very central. Another great touch was bottles of water being provided in the room. Didn't eat in or drink in hotel. Decor very modern. Only downfall was I found the rooms to be cold and could not get the temperature control to work. All in all a great place to stay and happy to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, LondonMarketing.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - West End England