Stayed here 16/17 December 2012 for a low cost Christmas getaway.
We arrived and checked in easily, the hotel staff were helpful. The room was a bit dated, could do with a bit of modernizing, but it was nice enough, clean is what matters.
We didn't eat at the hotel, just used it as a bed, which for £29 a night, is perfect. It's a 10 minute walk or 2 minute bus ride to Kings Cross St Pancras, and from there you can get the tube anywhere you need to. Ideal location for a weekend in London. I'd stay again, you get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated close to King's Cross Station & a short drive from West End, British Museum & other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge London Farringdon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Farringdon Hotel London
- London Travelodge
- London Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge London
- Travelodge London Farringdon England