I stayed in this hotel with my wife on the night of my wedding over a year ago. I believe it was an Executive Room we had. The room was very clean and spacious. We must have walked past an indoor swimming pool which was on our floor. I would have gone for a relaxing swim had I stayed there much longer. Overall, it was a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from the West End and Oxford Street and a 10 minute tube ride from Westfield Shopping Centre, the Hilton London Metropole hotel is the ideal destination for the business and leisure guest. Take a stroll to Hyde Park or relax in the gym, pool or sauna. Dine on international cuisine at Fiamma Restaurant or sample Asian fusion favourites at Minako at the Met. Take in London attractions like The Tower of London and the London Eye. Spend the evening watching Shakespeare at The Globe or enjoy concerts and sports events at Wembley Stadium, just a 30-minute train ride away from the District Line station opposite the hotel. All Hilton London Metropole hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Choose an Executive Room or one of our Suites for complimentary Executive Lounge access. Wireless internet access is available free of charge in all public areas of the hotel.Our common space was recently refurbished, completed October 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel London
- Hilton Metropole London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Metropole England