I stopped overnight whilst seeing a show. One person on reception with 30+ people coming off a coach is not really good enough - efficient though she was.
The staff were friendly and efficient and I have no horror stories. I would stay again overnight but would probably not stay for longer than one or two nights as it did seem very impersonal and the room a bit basic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from the West End and Oxford Street and a 10 minute tube ride from Westfield Shopping Centre, the Hilton London Metropole hotel is the ideal destination for the business and leisure guest. Take a stroll to Hyde Park or relax in the gym, pool or sauna. Dine on international cuisine at Fiamma Restaurant or sample Asian fusion favourites at Minako at the Met. Take in London attractions like The Tower of London and the London Eye. Spend the evening watching Shakespeare at The Globe or enjoy concerts and sports events at Wembley Stadium, just a 30-minute train ride away from the District Line station opposite the hotel. All Hilton London Metropole hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Choose an Executive Room or one of our Suites for complimentary Executive Lounge access. Wireless internet access is available free of charge in all public areas of the hotel.Our common space was recently refurbished, completed October 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton London Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel London
- Hilton Metropole London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Metropole England