stayed there for 2 weeks in July 2012. An excellent location for tourists, next to the tube and oxford street. Big Rooms compared to London Hotels.
if you are a smoker, note that smoking rooms are quite far from the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Marble Arch hotel, located just off Oxford Street, takes its name from one of London’s best-known landmarks. Originally built on the Mall as a new gateway to Buckingham Palace, the Arch remains an exclusive thoroughfare as only members of the royal family and the King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery, are allowed to pass through it.As the name implies, the Arch is made from Italian white Carrara marble, a favourite material of the Art Deco movement in the 1920s and 30s, when Thistle Marble Arch was built. Today, the hotel is one of the few genuine Art Deco buildings left in London.It is also one of the few larger Oxford Street hotels with 692 bedrooms, including 281 deluxe and executive rooms and Suites. We also have our own Just Gym workout facilities on-site, an alternative to a brisk stroll around nearby Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Thistle Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hotel Marble Arch
- Thistle Marble Arch London, England
- Thistle Marble Arch Hotel London