I have just returned from a 4 night stay and was very pleased with all aspects of my stay, the room was large and very quiet, very comfortable and large bed. There were small queues for breakfast but they were managed very efficiently and there was an extensive breakfast menu. The staff were very helpful and efficient. Will have no hesitation booking again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Marble Arch hotel, located just off Oxford Street, takes its name from one of London’s best-known landmarks. Originally built on the Mall as a new gateway to Buckingham Palace, the Arch remains an exclusive thoroughfare as only members of the royal family and the King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery, are allowed to pass through it.As the name implies, the Arch is made from Italian white Carrara marble, a favourite material of the Art Deco movement in the 1920s and 30s, when Thistle Marble Arch was built. Today, the hotel is one of the few genuine Art Deco buildings left in London.It is also one of the few larger Oxford Street hotels with 692 bedrooms, including 281 deluxe and executive rooms and Suites. We also have our own Just Gym workout facilities on-site, an alternative to a brisk stroll around nearby Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com, LondonMarketing.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Thistle Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hotel Marble Arch
- Thistle Marble Arch London, England
- Thistle Marble Arch Hotel London