“Superb” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #84 of 1,049 Hotels in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, beautiful hotel, fab suite, great service - nothing too much trouble. The sofa bed was made up for us whilst out, and to come back to soothing music and dimmed lights was a nice touch. A very pleasant stay. Afternoon tea was unusual but delicious. Breakfast was fantastic. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014
NicholasChalmers, Manager at Jumeirah Carlton Tower, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a kind review here on Tripadvisor.
I was pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower, especially the friendly and professional service extended to you by my colleagues. We always strive to make our guests’ stay memorable and special and I am very happy that we met your expectations on this occasion.
I was also delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your Suite as well as our restaurants, especially the afternoon tea designed by master patissier Eric Lanlard.
Moreover I would like to thank you for recommending our hotel and I do hope we will have a pleasure of welcoming you back to the Jumeirah Carlton Tower in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Effortlessly chic, service and staff wonderful. Couldn't have faulted any part of our stay. Other than it wasn't long enough! Location amazing..so many places to visit. But fantastic to come back and relax at the hotel. Its like an oasis and you feel like so relaxed. Definitely go back and recommend to all of our friends and family.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a great review on Tripadvisor.
I was very pleased to learn that you truly enjoyed your stay especially the effortless and wonderful service extended to you by our colleagues. Please rest assured that these kind comments have been shared with the team.
Furthermore, I was delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the prime location of the hotel in the heart of London and found it at the same time relaxing and quiet.
Thank you very much for recommending the Jumeirah Carlton Tower to all your friends and family and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

The Jumeirah from start to finish was amazing. All the staff are lovely and friendly and cannot accommodate you enough!
The rooms are beautiful and fully stocked with all the best, high quality products. The concierge was especially helpful in locating certain shops for us and arranging taxis. We also ate afternoon tea there which was one of the best I've ever had, again with beautiful surroundings. The breakfast was also beautiful!
Location spot on! Couldn't recommend this hotel enough.

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you have had such a wonderful time at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower, enjoying the prime location of the hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge overlooking the lovely Cadogan Gardens. Your kind comments about the concierge department have been shared with them and they are delighted that their hard work goes noticed and I am pleased you found the room outstanding.
The renowned Eric Lanlard afternoon tea offers a wide selection of the finest tea’s, sandwiches and cakes and I am pleased to read that it is your favourite destination for afternoon tea.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a lovely review and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Duffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a lovely hotel with excellent service and very high standards. The Rib Bar is currently my favourite in London, great cocktails and very nice bar and wait staff. The Grill restaurant is truly excellent.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I was pleased to read that you found the hotel exceptional with outstanding service and that the Rib Room Bar is your favourite in London, exceeding your expectations with its excellent service and cocktails. Your kind words about the Rib Room staff have been shared with them.

Thank you for your warm and friendly review and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Shropshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Didn't stay as outside of our budget BUT did have the most yummy afternoon tea. My girls loved it - and the best thing is even though we just went for tea the team were so friendly it was wonderful. Tea items replenished at your request - so tasty and thank you team for a lovely time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your warm and most kind comments about the afternoon tea served in the Chinoiserie. I am delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the warm and friendly service provided by my colleagues and most of all that the sandwiches, cakes and the tea were all delicious.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future and remember, our resident harpist plays every day between 3pm and 6pm.

With best regards,

Lancaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Just had another stay at this wonderful hotel. It's in a great location for shopping and sightseeing the best of London but above all the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff cannot be beaten. Nothing is too much trouble, ever. We will return!

Room Tip: Rooms facing south or east have the best views.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments.
It was a pleasure for me to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower, its prime location in the heart of Knightsbridge, as well as the service extended to you by all of our colleagues. Please rest assured that your kind remarks have been shared with the team.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the Jumeirah Carlton Tower on your next visit.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This really was an excellent hotel. I travel a lot for work, and in terms of guest relations service, this was probably one of the best I've experienced. I have been wanting to go back and stay there during my subsequent visits to London, however, I am dependant on my host organization to select and book my hotel, so am not always in a position to make the choice.

The interior of the hotel was aestetically beautiful, and the staff extremely welcoming. What impressed me was that every time we walked in and out of the hotel, some of them greeted us by our name! This was a beautiful touch, and required a good memory, with so many guests passing through!

The rooms were large and spacious, and the bathrooms very well equipped with amenities. The rooms were always clean, and there were always plenty of fresh towels. You really got the feeling that you were well taken care of, and that they were not scrimping or cutting corners at your expense.

Although there was only one main restaurant, they were very accomodating with our food requests.

The staff in general were extremely well trained, and knew how to make their guests feel not only welcome, but valued. Other hotels could do well to learn from this one!

The other great thing about this hotel is the location - it's in the prime area of London - Knightsbridge - and close to all the best shops and restaurants.

All in all, one of the best hotel experiences I have had in a long time. Have wanted to go back for a long time, and am going to actually request this hotel for my visit to London in a few months.

Room Tip: I think that pretty much all the rooms are good at this hotel! And the staff really do warm your hea...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments and your experiences shared on Tripadvisor.
I was very happy to read such a kind review about the Jumeirah Carlton Tower, especially the exceptional service that was provided during your last stay. We do our utmost to provide the highest level of service, making sure the guests’ are well looked after and their experiences will be memorable and unique. I am glad that all the efforts were appreciated by you and please rest assured that these kind remarks have been shared with all our team.
I was also very pleased to read that you have truly enjoyed your room, its space and facilities provided as well as your experience at the Rib Room Restaurant.
It is also a great pleasure to read that you have enjoyed the prime location of the hotel and easy accessibility to your favourite shops as well as restaurants within walking distance.
Thank you very much for all these kind words and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Been to Jumeirah Carlton Tower? Share your experiences!