I booked my stay at this hotel Via Londontown.com which i would definetly recommend as i managed to get it for a very good price. We booked two rooms and i emailed the hotel to ask whether it would be possible to have views over the River Thames and they allocated me two rooms both with amazing views over the river. One room was slightly smaller than the other even though the same price was paid but both rooms were immaculate and extremely comfortable. The breakfast provided was also very good. The staff were friendly and i would definetly recommend the hotel to anyone and shall be returning myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Preferred Hotels, Otel, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Amex, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England