Second trip to London and found this great hotel. I would say it earns its four stars. Great location on the Thames within walking distance to many attractions, but on a quiet street. Walk to St. James park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, pubs, restaurants, etc. Our room did not face the Thames but was a good size. Our traveling companions' room faced the Thames, but was about half the size. Nice decor. Beautiful building. Thoroughly enjoyed & would recommend, especially for first time visitors of London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Preferred Hotels, Otel, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Amex, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England