Wanted a good location with good service for a romantic weekend. Got it all at the Horseguards. Fantastic location, 5 mins walk from Leicester square and onto the nightlife but nice and quiet when you get back. Absolutely stunning view over the river, looking straight out onto the Eye. Room is not huge but very well appointed, got the king size bed and it was oh so comfortable. Staff very pleasant and attentive. Bit of building work going on at the entrance but nothing to worry about noise wise. You get what you pay for but having said that it wasnt too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England