We are currently staying at the Royal Horseguards on our way to Cape Town. We arrived before the regular check-in time and reception was very accommodating. The location is wonderful - a short walk to the London Eye, 10 Downing Street, Trafalgar Square and a short walk to a variety of casual restaurants. The staff have been very attentive and friendly from the moment we checked in. It feels like a small hotel which we like. We would not hesitate to highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England