Spent one night here on business, though have stayed often in Guoman chain hotels which all have a good standard.
This hotel is their best in London I believe, and because it was booked in advance it was not too bad a price .
A very comfortable bed and an excellent bathroom with everything provided for a 4 star stay.
Breakfast was good though it would be easy to pick holes in its quality. There seemed to be issues with keeping the buffet supplied with food, eggs in particular.
All in all this is a very pleasant hotel with mostly the usual excellent Guoman service, so it is easy to recommend as long as you book in advance with a non cancellable reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England