My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights earlier this week. The hotel is extremely well presented as are the staff who work there. They are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. They also gave us a complimentary upgrade which was a lovely surprise! The location is brilliant as it's in the heart of London, all of the top attractions are either within walking distance or a short trip on the underground.
The house keeping service is also brilliant as they checked and cleaned our room twice a day!
Thoroughly enjoyed the hotel stay and would love to stay again.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel
- Royal Horseguards Hotel
- Royal Horseguards London
- Royal Horseguards
- The Royal Horseguards London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Preferred Hotels and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.