Stayed here with friends while in London last November. This hotel was located in a wonderful position on the Thames River, just across and a short stroll from the London eye! We stayed 2 nights and walked everywhere. Staff was wonderful in helping us find the little gem shops! The breakfast room was something else! Never seen such a large selection! I hope one day to come back with my family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Preferred Hotels, LondonMarketing.com, Otel, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England