We stayed in one of the renovated rooms and it was great, nice and new. It's such a treat to have plenty of space both in the room and in the bathroom. They had electrical outlets to fit American, European and UK chargers, etc. I thought that was super cool. The maid service was great and the concierges were good. Lots of places within walking distance. Great pub called The Princes or something like that that we went to on our first day. Gordon's wine bar also close - didn't have time to go there but it was recommended in my guidebook. Overall I think this hotel was worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Preferred Hotels, LondonMarketing.com, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Expedia and Amex so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England