I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions over several years. Every time the staff have been fantastic and the room warm and inviting. Fantastic location, close to embankment tube station and walking distance to many of London's major tourist attractions and theatres.
Rooms vary markedly in size with some enormous down to some which are more modest. But they are always extremely comfortable and luxuriously appointed.
Breakfast is extremely satisfying and great value as long as it was booked with your room, otherwise it is a bit overpriced.
Free wifi included for all guests and porters don't expect to be tipped for doing their job !
Plenty of great pubs and restaraunts all within an easy walk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, LondonMarketing.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England