This is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful location and did not disappoint. The staff are very friendly and provide an excellent service. The hotel is beautifully decorated, and spotless. We stayed in executive rooms which were very spacious with beautiful decor and all imaginable amenities.
Having stayed here twice, the air conditioning unit in the rooms are a little noisy-however the extremely comfortable beds more than make up for it, and the bathrooms are very luxurious!
Whether facing the river or facing whitehall, the view from your room is likely to be mesmerising. Would certainly recommend The Royal Horseguards to family and friends, and would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England