Our second stay here was very good on the whole. The Horseguards' location can't be beat. Our delux double on the 6th floor had a great view from St Pauls to the London Eye: in the winter when there are no leaves on the trees it was fine, but maybe ask for floor 7 and upwards at other times. We were there during a cold snap and found it cold in the night - even my husband who's usually like and oven! Duvets are thin and there are no spare blankets in the wardrobe as you'd expect, so you need to ask for extra bedding before you retire for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England